Monday 10 January 2011

Work FOTD....1st day in my new job

This is actually a FOTD from last week, when I started my new job. I was really nervous about starting full time work again especially as I was going back to start my career in Retail Head Office (I work in Buying), but everything seems good so far! When it came to choosing make-up and an outfit for the 1st day I wanted to go quite neutral on the make-up and decided to do the same for my outfit.



For my outfit I work black trousers, black t-bar heels, white vest, grey short sleeved longer length cardigan with a thin black leather bet around waist.

My FOTD was

Face

Lily Lolo Peepo

Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Benefit Benetint


Lily Lolo Blush Away

Collection 2000 Bronzer



Eye

Collection 2000 Mascara in Brown

Next Cashmere Eye palette

Max Factor Eyeliner Pen in Brown

Benefit Eye Bright (on lower waterline)



Lips

Rimmel Summer Angel





How would you have done your make-up?


2 comments:

Rachael said...

just stumbled across your blog. This is a fab 1st day at work look...polished and professional! good luck in your new job!

Steph said...

Hope your first day of work went ok and youve settled in. Neutrals is always a good look, especially for work and interviews. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...