Saturday 22 January 2011

Fearne Cotton Gloss Over It Set

So I got these for Christmas of the Fiancé – as you may recall he went a little Fearne Cotton nuts, and got me quite of few of her sets.

These are such cute colours and are all really wearable – would admit that for me the reds are probably not quite me, although I am trying to wear more darker shades.

My favourite colours are the 2nd and 3rd swatch in the picture – sorry none of them have names!

2nd

3rd


They definitely fit into my usual love of pink/coral shades and both look nice and natural on for work – always a plus with me! I haven’t found them to sticky ether with can happen easily with glosses. I just get a nice shine.


I also love the brush applicator but as you can see in the picture below they’re quite messy – shame really.



Overall I think this is a great little set and will definitely be getting lots of use.


2 comments:

Dani B said...

Stunning colours!!! Wish I'd picked it up now!!!!!!! x

Unknown said...

I love that sort of applicator! The h&m glosses are like that!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...