Wednesday 26 January 2011

W7 Nail Polish

K had previously showed you W7 cosmic Purple, which she picked up at the local Market stall back home that we used to go to when we were in school. They have loads of different basket with polishes in for different prices, £1.00, £1.50 or £2.00.


After my first trip with K, I went back a few days later and picked up a few others,
(Cosmic Blue, Pink Dazzle, Green Dazzle, Purple Pearl and Fluorescent Pink 2)




Cosmic Blue,


This consists of blue, green and silver glitter and only took 2 coats to get a very opaque look to it. This is obviously the blue version of K's and as she has stated previously I would highly recommend a top coats to tidy up the finish.


Pink and Green Dazzle,


These a both simple glitter polishes and in the picture I've applied 2 coats, yet for a good finish I still think they could use another coat. For the price, these aren't bad, but I won't be rushing to use them anytime soon.


Purple Pearl,


This took 3 coats to get an opaque finish and I still wasn't all that impressed. It looked a lot prettier in the bottle than on.


Fluorescent Pink 2,


This was actually purchased by the future step daughters. It's right up their alley - nice and bright! I actually loved the finish with this one. I got a nice streak free look with just 2 coats and the colour was very strong.


Only problem I actually have is that they smell really strong - not like any polish I've tried before. Strange.


We managed to pick these up for £1.50, however they seem to sell for around £3.99 to £4.99 on ebay.


I'm definitely going to go for another look in the £1.50 basket when I'm at home next.


5 comments:

Princess Feef said...

i think these would look great on top of other nail polish =)
thx for sharing hun

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I saw that brand in teen mags, and was wondering where were their salespoints, it didn't say in the mag. I found some at Poundland. I really like the colors they have!

♥ Sammi ♥ said...

Hiya! Just to let you know, I've changed my URL to http://sammi-in-wonderland.blogspot.com/

I've noticed that a lot of my readers can't read my blog anymore so please update any links. You may have to subscribe again via RSS/Google Friend Connect/Newsletter. Sorry about this, I definitely won't be changing my URL again. xD

Thanks, Sammi x

Nikkay said...

those are gorgeous. I love the look of glitter nail paint once its been build up a bit xx

Lucy said...

Lovely colours :)
It's strange how the bottles look similar to OPI's
Rainbows and Buttons
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...