Friday 21 January 2011

MAC Sumputous Olive and Arctic Grey

I own a small MAC collection really and I especially don't have many eyeshadow's, which I'm going to try to work on this year. But I wanted to show you two of my favourite MAC eyeshadows, the first is Arctic Grey which is from an MAC Chill (an old collection 2009 I think) and the second is a Veluxe Pearl in Sumptuous Olive,I say they are my favourites but as with my other MAC eyeshadow's that I own I tend to only use for special occasions or nights out. Sumputous Olive is a lovely metallic khaki, as with all MAC eyeshadows it is very pigmented and applies lovely. I decided to show you a eye look using sumptuous olive,
I have used my Next Cashmere palete for eye base, MAC sumptuous Olive, Barry M in Old Gold 24, Collection 2000 Mascara in Brown. This is a look that I have used before on nights out as I like the darken green golden effect.


Now Arctic Grey is from an old MAC collection, I think it was MAC Chill, and I had picked this up from The Cosmectic Company at Bicester Village.
This was a colour that fits quite nicely into my eye collection and again is super easy for me to wear. I also so think at the time there wasn't many other things I liked at The Cosmectic Store, I hate leaving there with nothing! bUt I really liked this shadow it's a great shimmery grey and as with the MAC shadows I have tried its really pigemented.
For those who don't know The Cosmectic Company is a store that is normally in Outlet Shopping Villages and sells brand ranges at a discounted rate. You will normally find brands such as MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder etc. I think you can find the stores at the following:
Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth
Cheshire Oaks, Ellesmere Port
Junction One, Antrim
I am hopefully going to pop to Bicester shortley to get some new bits!

For the rest of my face I had used:
Lily Lolo Peepo
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Benefit Benetint
Collection 2000 Bronzer
Any ideas and suggestions of MAC eyeshadows I should put on my wishlist?
Thanks

5 comments:

Miss Blogitis said...

I love the look of sumputous olive! They both look gorg on you xx

Unknown said...

Thank you x

Lovely Girlie Bits said...

love the look of sumptious olive, deffo gonna add it to my list of things to buy :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Very sophisticated colors. I think they are great for day.

Anonymous said...

Awesome shades, Rice Paper by MAC is a great base, and Cork is a lovely darker brown for blending to=a neutral look

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...