Friday 28 January 2011

Eyeko Nails

I have never actually tried Eyeko nail varnish, I have previously mentioned some Graffiti Pens I have had from there and we have previously mention some other Eyeko products here.....but I still needed to try a nail polish. I had been eyeing them up for a while but I will lucky to receive two of them with a Minty fat balm from Eyeko.

It's an odd story! I had entered a retweet & follow competition and Eyeko announced I had won but according to them I wasn't following. But my silly iPhone was telling me I was following, so I was really annoyed and sent Eyeko a screen shot of my phone so they could see I was following etc.Though I didn't win the actual prize luckily they were very kind and sent me two nail polishes and a Fat Balm.

The two nail polishes are Military Polish and Pastel Polish, you can more of the range here.

These nail polishes are super easy to apply and I used 2 coats for the Military but I did 3 for the Pastel as it is a bit more sheer. The bottles are quite small really and are £4.00, but you can get packs of 3 for £9.00. I actually like both these colours a lot more than I thought I would, I am not a khaki sort of colour normally but I really like Military it especially fits it with the darker colours I enjoy. But recently I have attempting to try paler colours and Pastel really fits well into my nail collection now. Pastel will be a great shade to take me into spring.

What I really like with these nail polishes is the brush, the thin handle makes it very easy to apply....which is always a bonus for me as I am rubbish! I liked these so much that i have since brought Petite from ASOS in the sale.

Are you an Eyeko fan? Have you tried any nail polishes, any recommendations to try?


Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...