Sunday 30 January 2011

Round-up of the Week

Hey, how is everyone?

Just a quick post on the round-up of our week (well two weeks as we were a bit busy last weekend to get a post up!).
This week I have been quite busy trying to juggle my new job, little one being at nursery and blogging. Its a particularly busy time at work at the moment but I got a nice treat I met James Martin and managed to get an autograph. Though he isn't as nice as I though he would be! I also got an autograph from Phil 'The Power' Taylor for my Hubby, for those who don't know he's 15 times world darts champion.
L has had a very awful week, she has been really ill most of the week and really busy at work. But it was all made better as she went to IMATs on Saturday with Giddy Princess. They had made their way to London on Friday and then took themselves off to IMATs. L treated herself to some lovely goodies and will do some posts shortly. I was gutted I didn't get to go but hopefully next time I can go.
This week on the blog we had:
Thank You


1 comment:

hidden-freckles said...

ahh jealous! I loved it when he was on dancing!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...