Wednesday 26 January 2011

Fearne Cottons Nails by Day

Today's post is on another treat that L got me for Christmas, we have both actually got this set now as L had it off her fiance for Christmas as well. The set is Fearne Cotton Nails by Day that contains 6 x nail varnishes. The set includes 6 colours a pale sheer pink, pale silver, fuschia pin, barbie pink, purple/lavender and green.

It took me two coats on all except the sheer pink which I used 3 coats to get a nice opaque finish. The colour choice is lovely in this set and it has really given me some choice now in my nail varnish basket....normally my colour selection is dark (oddly mainly navy).
The only probably I have encountered is that two of my brushes are bent,
I can still apply the nail varnish with the brush but I am still a little disappointed that this has happened.
I love the colours and they are really fun, I am really going to start to try out some more bright nails especially for spring!
What bright day nails are you rocking? Did you manage to try any of the Fearne Cotton Range?



5 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

I completely missed this range :/
loving the bright colours though :)

hidden-freckles said...

I like the sheer pink xx

Lucy said...

These Colours are gorgeous. Didn't get chance to try out this range though.

Maybe the brush is too long for the height of the bottle? It's pretty weird that it bent like that otherwise.

Lou
xx

Rainbows and Buttons

Reyna @reynasblogxo said...

Love the colors! xx

LillianZahra said...

This looks like a cute set, I love the green polish. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...