Saturday 15 January 2011

Diet Coke + Nails Inc

Ok so this week saw the return of the Diet Coke and Nails Inc offer. Bascially buy 2 bottles of Diet Coke in Boots and get a free Nails Inc polish.

Just quickly wanted to quickly show you the ones I picked up. I didn't fancy the pale beige caramel shade - so went with the Plum, Heather Grey and Denim.

(Plum, Heather Grey, Denim)


Heather Grey,

(Top - 2 coats, Bottom - 1 coats)
Plum,

(Top - 1 coat, Bottom - 2 coats)
Denim,
(Top - 2 coats, Bottom - 1 coats)
Like last time I'm so impressed with the offer - so worth it for £2.36. I think my favourite is the Heather Grey - such a nice dirty lilac colour, although I was really surprised by the Plum it looks gorgeous on. The Denim looks ok, but I'm not too sure about it - its not really me.

4 comments:

*Zoe* said...

These look great! I finding myself very jealous of those that have got there hands on them!
Zoe x
http://prettydiamondsolitaire.blogspot.com/

Rosalyn said...

I haven't got hold of any yet but I like the look of them all, especially Denim, thanks for the post xx

LillianZahra said...

Plum and Heather Grey look gorgeous. I still haven't managed to get hold of these yet but as I drink gallons of Diet Coke anyway I will probably end up collecting them all! x

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I got Denim, Heather Grey and Caramel.

I think Denim is a great color! Really like the polishes, will pick Plum soon. Was disapointed as last time I could grab just one, as I thought: Ill go later, but I missed it! Anyway, got most of them now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...