Thursday 20 January 2011

NOTD Accessroies Fudge with Revlon Star

Breaking away from my usual norm of Shimmer & Glitter free nail polishes – I’ve got a NOTD to show you using Revlon Top Coat in Star. I’d not seen this before and when I saw it in a bargain beauty stall I thought it give it a go. It was only £1.50 so it was a bargain!The Revlon polish, itself is made up a blue and silver glitter with large silver circles – the rest of the polish is a clear top coat.



I decided to pair it with my Accessorise polish in Fudge – mainly as it was on already and I was having a bit of a play.



So here’s the end result.


For me, its ok – other may like it but it’s just a little to sparkly then what I’m used to. I may give it a whirl on a night out but would never consider using it for a daytime nail.





4 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

Oh, I love that! So pretty.

Miss War Paint (Nic) said...

I have this top coat! It look amazing over black polish! xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the Revlon polish, gorgeous!!

Jenarcissist @ the closet narcissist said...

The sparklier, the better, I say!! I'd wear it anytime. ;) Looks pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...