Friday 14 January 2011

Rimmel Moisture Renew Bronze in Summer Angel

I wanted to introduce you to another lovely shimmery pink sheer lipstick that has entered my collection Rimmel Moisture Renew in Summer Angel. Recently my collection of this colour has grown bigger and I have mentioned some of my favourites on here, MAC Plink! and Politely Pink, Bourjois Sweet Kiss, 17 Beehive, and Models Own in Ballet Pink. But on Beauty and the Blog I spotted anther one I needed, Beauty and the Blog had tweeted about it then did a post....I knew when I saw the tweet I needed the lipstick.



The Moisture Renew Bronze,

'Get ready for summer with Moisture Renew Bronze shades with SPF20 and collagen. Infused with 3 super moisturisers for lips that are up to 70% more hydrated.'

They come in 4 shades Rose Bikini, Summer Angel, Beach Babe and Bronze Beauty and retail at £6.29 at Boots. I could only get the last 3 shades in my Boots and I would really like to get or at least try Rose Bikini.


Summer Angel is a lovely go to easy colour that makes my lips feel lovely and moisturised but with a lovely subtle colour. I love a lipstick that I can just apply whenever and where ever without a mirror and this fits into the category brilliantly. This will be used loads over the summer as it also contains SPF 20, so and added bonus and I am also going to keep a look out for Rose Bikini.


Are you a Summer Angel?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...