Sunday 30 January 2011

Eyeko London Lips in Knightsbridge

This is my first Eyeko product and I actually won it. I’d been looking on the site for ages but haven’t found anything I really wanted to get – although the Eyeko Cream does look amazing.


I won a Kiss Me Quick set from facebook – it include a Liptastik in Lip lover (I think – it wasn’t really me so I gave it to my sister), a Cherry Fat Balm and a London Lips in Knightsbridge.


I'm in LOVE with the London Lips, Knightsbridge is the perfect colour for me. It great to just apply throughout the day for work and it doesn't look too over the top.



Its a gorgeous sheer pale pink with a slight shimmer to it.

It goes on nice and glossy and isn't too tacky.


Overall - this has definitely given me the push to go and try some more of the products.



Any other recommendations, other than the Eyeko Cream?

7 comments:

Alex said...

such a nice color! it is the perfect color for you it looks great!

Christina Marie said...

The nails paints are gorgeous :) x

Radiant Make Up said...

Their polishes are amazing :)
I've tried their creams and I wasn't that impressed but their polishes are really pretty and easy to apply!! x

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I like Petite Polish! And their Big Eye mascara!

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Eyeko nail polishes are fantastic - I LOVE 'Rain' polish, probably one of my faves.

Unknown said...

Bellissimo blog! Le porte da me sono sempre aperte!
Seguimi...
http://polveredistelle-makeup.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...