Wednesday 19 January 2011

Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Phenomena

I actually picked this up a while ago and not really got around to using it - as usual!



This is part of the liquid metal range and is a metallic cream. Illamasqua state that this can be:

'Use to adorn eyes, face and body, and apply with fingers or a brush. Release your inhibitions and illuminate your alter ego'



Ok so I loved it at the counter, but wasn’t really sure when I got home really.


Firstly, it's so the wrong colour for me to use as a highlighter - I would definitely need something a little warmer on my skin.

As an eyeshadow I'm not entirely convinced either. Once I had it on, it took a while to dry and just creased. Also it just not very pigmented - which is a big shock for me with Illamasqua products. You can see in the pictures that it hardly even shows up when swatched on my hand.

I think its ok as a base but still nothing special and still took a while to set.

Overall there's not much more to say about it, I was really disappointed. I don't know whether I should have really tried for a different colour - quite drawn to Surge on the
website.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...