Monday 17 January 2011

MAC Plushglass in Nice Buzz

I am totally a fan of neutral and pale lip colours, I have recently been trying some darker shades out but I always end up back to a pale colour. I also tend to wear lipsticks over glosses. I used to be a fan lip gloss fan but as I have got older I have moved my addiction to lipsticks instead. But I wanted to share with you a particular favourite lip gloss of mine, it is MAC plushglass in Nice Buzz (which retails at £16.00).



A bit about the plushglass lip gloss from MAC,



'Sheer lip colour with a pearlised high-shine gloss finish. Formulated to make lips look and feel like more – instantly! Comfortable to wear: lush, multi-dimensional. Sensational in application: gives a cool-warm, vanilla buzz to the lips. Moisturises, soothes and visibly plumps the lips to make them look luxuriously healthy and well-conditioned. Contains vitamin E for added environmental protection. To keep lips looking full and lush, use it on an ongoing basis'



Nice Buzz is a very pale gold with tiny gold flecks, but it does not feel gritty on your lips. What I also love about this lip gloss is the smell its soooo yummy like a sort of vanilla smell (I apologise I am rubbish with smells). Also with it being a plushglass it makes your lips all tingly when it goes on and helps to plump them up.

This has been a firm favourite of mine and I have even included a pic of me wearing it back in 2007. I am now and have been for a while looking to get Love Nectar which is a lustreglass. But other than that I am not lusting after any other MAC glosses unless someone can sugguest some colours!


Are you a fan of MAC lip glosses? What your favorite type and shade?



2 comments:

G said...

This looks really nice and natural on. Love it.

Alex said...

color looks great on you really suits your skin tone. :)

http://alltheprettystuff.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...