Sunday 2 January 2011

Christmas Pressies...

Firstly can I say please ignore the mess in the back of the photo's my bedroom is a tip at the moment, we have Christmas stuff, and boxes everywhere! We know not everyone like to see posts like this but we actually really like looking at them on the blogs we follow and as we were both treated to some great gifts we wanted to share them with you.



I just wanted to show you some of my Christmas presents that I got this year....I have been spoilt! As I now have my little girl, and would rather her get lots of treats and presents, I struggle to give anyone ideas for presents for me or Hubby.



But this year family and friends have spoilt us



We had a new slow cooker to share (ours had met an ugly end!!) and we had some Nando gifts sets to share as well, we love cooking and love Nando's. I had the Soap & Glory big box, Lauren Conrad Style, Jamie's 30 minute meals, Strictly Fab-u-lous Nails, Fearne Cotton Make-up Brushes, Mini Tri-pod, some Boots Natural Collection, Fearne Cotton Day Nails, Boots 17 Eye Palette, Too Faced Glamour to go - Fairy Edition, Sleek Sparkle Palette, Cosmopolitan Make-up Palette, Burt Bees Mini Radiance Set, MAC Syrup, a Super-mum Set, a Sanctuary Perfume Set, new PJ's, my annual new pants (its a tradition from my Mother-in-Law we all get a pack), wine/lots of chocolate and money towards my driving lessons.


As you can see I was spoilt this year, I love all my new bits and I am really looking forward to trying everything out! The new make-up I have had is gorgeous and I couldn't believe my Mum had actually got me the Too Faced Palette that I wanted! And L spoilt me with loads of lovely bits as well!


Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a good New Year's!



6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Great post. So funny I get pack of pants from Mother in Law every year!
I have Burt Bees on my list to try this year.
I was only just reading about Mac Syrup on a blog last night, hope you swatch it and give it a mention :)
Have a good day :) xx

Unknown said...

I know how funny is the pants thing? Already got a draft if MAC syrup just planning when to post it! Definitly give burt bees ago

Gemma said...

I love these kind of posts and I think lots of people enjoy seeing them. I was a little worried about posting mine but haven't had any bad reactions so far...

I got that Soap and Glory gift set too and I badly want the Lauren Conrad style book, it's on my bday list for March =)

my blog - flutter and sparkle

Unknown said...

@Gem i was a bit worried about doing the post but i have enjoyd reading others so wanted to do it, L is posting hers up later!

So pleased with Lauren Conrad's book, sad but i love her....

Gaby Fauchon said...

Great gifts! Eveyrbody seems to be received or buying Lauren Conrad's book and Soap & Glory big box!

Rebecca said...

lovely gifts, I got the Lauren Conrad book for Christmas too, what did you make of it? xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...