Thursday 27 January 2011

Golden Plum EOTD

Hey, I have been trying to be more adventurous with my eye make-up I tend to do the same look most days, so this is one of my eye looks from last week.
For this eye look I had used the plum shade from my Sleek Sparkle Palette (I love this palette at the moment). This palette is great I will use all the shades etc for the pink....that is totally not my colour.
Make-up used:
Face/ Base
Benefit Benetint
Lily Lolo Blush Away
Collection 2000 Bronzer
Eye
Sleek Sparkle palette
Barry M Eye Dust in 24

Lips
MAC Tanarama
I do quite like the finish especialy after adding Barry M Dust in 24 it gave it a more golden feel and a bit warmer.

1 comment:

ale said...

it looks so beautiful yet natural, i love that
kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...