Tuesday 11 January 2011

MAC Peacocky & Tilt Eyeshadow

Now I know you have probably all seen pictures of MAC Peacocky around on a lot of blogs but I just wanted to show you some pics from the range and some inspiration it give me. I have to say I don't normally get drawn into the looks that MAC does, though I am very tempted by Peacocky. Now to see more of the range and some swatches check out Temptalia, and Karla Sugar.

The colours are lovely and rich, I love the green, blue and purple tones within the collection and the choice of lip glosses.But after seeing the collection it made me think of an eyeshadow I have from MAC called Tilt.



It is a shimmery blue with a green/gold reflection to it, I have actually had this for quite a while but I don't tend to use it very much. As you can see from the swatches below it is quite sheer, so I tend to wear it with other colours.

I have done a FOTD using MAC Tilt and my Sleek Sparkle Palette.

I might try this look again for a night out I have planned soon as I do like the navy tone to the eye look, but I think I need to work on it some more. And I am going to take a look at the eyeshadows that are being released for Peacocky, as I am drawn to Dandizette, Noir Plum, Ego, Unflappable and Centre Stage from the Mega Metal Shadows.


I also tried out some other looks using my Cosmopolitan Lookbook and Sleek Palette, using some of the darker shades available in both palettes



Are you a fan of MAC Collections? Any items on your wish list?



2 comments:

Stacey said...

That collection looks lovely hun, love the same colours as you too. Nice FOTD, the colour really suits you xx

http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

Passing Fancy said...

Blue really suits your face:) i have freckles too!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...