Thursday 6 January 2011

NOTD Accessorize Fudge or Shade 12

Just quickly wanted to show you one of my new favourites - Accessorize polish in Fudge







It's a dark griege shade which I love. My fav polish of last year was Nails Inc London but felt that I wanted something a little darker for winter, so this was perfect.

I found that I got a lovely glossy, streak free finish with just 2 coats! So what more can you ask for.

Accessorize makeup has really become one of my favs.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

hidden-freckles said...

I want to buy this purely for the name fudge!!!

thebestbeautybuys.blogspot.com xx

Sherrie said...

Lovely colour! Reminds me of Beanie by No7. London was my fav polish and I was so silly and never picked up any backups! But I think I may have found a close copy of it! x

Terri said...

i have never tried thier products but this colour looks really nice!

tsaundersbeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...