Monday 3 January 2011

EOTD 17 Glam Rocks Palette Freebie...

This palette has been around for a while but I had actually had it off L in my Thank Gifts for helping on the blog. So I wanted to just show you the palette and an eye look I had done with it. To get the palette you need to spend £6 or more on 17 cosmetics at Boots, see here.
The palette contains 6 colours and is a wonderful free gift as normally with free gifts I tend to have something in them or a certain colour that I would never use, but this is soooo usable. The palette certainly doesn't look cheap and comes with a great mirror. The colours seem to be Glitter Style Queen, Glitter Spirit, Night Sky, Mardi Gras, Punky Purple and Darkness (2 x matte, 4 x shimmers). When I had swatched them above I didn't use a primer and they don't seem very pigmented but they are great on and the colours come out a lot stronger.

I decided to create an eye look using Glitter Style Queen as highlighter, Spirit, Night Sky, Darkness.
For the look I had used:
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
17 Glam Rocks Palette (Glitter Style Queen, Darkness, Glitter Spirit, Night Sky)
E.L.F Mineral Eyeliner in Ash
Collection 2000 Mascara in Brown

I also tested out my Fearne cotton Brushes which L also got me and I love them so far.

Has anyone else been able to get their hands on this palette? what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Sarah@Blusherobsession said...

i love this palette, i agree all of the colours are lovely, unofrtunately i managed to pick up a broken one :(
i got the fearne brushes this week too, they seem pretty good forthe price, very happy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...