Sunday 16 January 2011

Round Up of the Week

Ok so neither of us have been up to much this last week, still recovering from Christmas - I hate being so poor! haha


Although saying that, K did go on a bit of a shopping spree at New Look and Primark this weekend - hopefully she'll get some pics up soon. She's also starting to sort out my Hen Do at the moment



I've just been doing wedding bits - my invites came this week so I've had to spend the weekend getting them all sorted to go out on Monday. Can't believe I've only got 4 and a half months to go - scary!!!


On the blog:


NOTD George Deceit - L gave you a quick look at a her Secret Santa gift.


1st Day of New Job FOTD - K showed us the natural makeup look she went with for her 1st day of her new job.


MAC Peacocky & MAC Tilt Eye Shadow - K considers MAC's future release while re-discovering MAC Tilt which would fit perfectly in with the collection.


Hello my name is L and I'm a concealer addicted! - L considers a bargain under eye concealer.


K gets all glittery with a
Models Own bargain from Asos.


K shows you a LOTD with with a
Collection 2000 and Boots bargain.


K gives you a look at
Rimmel Moisture Renew Bronze Lipstick in Summer Angel.


L runs through the
Nails Inc & Diet Coke offer.


Anyway hope you all have a great week!


I'm off to see K on Wednesday and we're both popping into London. Really excited as we're going to go to
Wahaca for tea.


Full round up of the day next weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...