Monday 10 January 2011

NOTD George Deceit

I’m not really one for shimmery, glittery makeup. The same goes for Nail varnish as well. I’m not really sure what it is but I’m just not keen. So today's NOTD is a bit of a change for me.


For my Secret Santa gift this year in work, one of the lovely girls got me two George polishes along with the Goddess Experience! I was beyond thrilled.



One of the polishes was N0.44 Deceit – which I would say was a dark grey with a hint blue, silver and purple shimmer to it. It looks gorgeous on without being to in your face glitter.

It took 2 coats to get a nice streak free finish.

I really like the George Polishes, they have a great selection of colours and are so reasonable for £1.50.





1 comment:

Stevista said...

Awwww really pretty! And only £1.50?How cool! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...