Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

We would like to wish all our followers a Happy New Year and all the best for 2011!!!


L and I had a fantastic 2010 and we hope that 2011 is even better! In 2010 L set-up the Blog with Giddy Princess, then went on her own, she went to her first Blogger event The Aussie Blogger's Market in Leeds, she was my Chief Bridesmaids (and was fantastic), she organised an amazing Hen-Do for me (Cocktail Making Class), she booked her Wedding Date and found THE DRESS!!!My year was great as I got MARRIED ,which is the best thing ever, I went on a gorgeous honeymoon to Morocco and stayed in the Atlas Mountains at the Kasbah Tamadot (AMAZING place!), my little girl turned 2 and she had two amazing parties including a bouncy castle. I also managed to lose 5 st 10lbs in weight in the last year!
We both have lots planned for 2011 L will be getting married in June so a big year for her, I get to plan her Hen-Do. I will be starting me new job on 5th January and will eventually, after having my daughter, be restarting my career. I will have my 1 year wedding anniversary but it will be our 10 years together! Our mum will also be turning the big (sssshhhhh) 50!


We hoped you all had a great year and that 2011 is even better for you! We feel sooooo lucky that you all read our little blog and we hope you'll continue into 2011 and further!

All the Best x

3 comments:

Stevista said...

Happy New Year :) x

Ray said...

Love this- hope you both had a fab new year xxx

Unknown said...

thank you, hope u had a fab New Year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...