Saturday 30 July 2011

Which Little Miss are you??

Hey,


I just had to show you the new collection available from Nails Inc....its the Little Miss Collection.
The Collection is limited edition and available now, there are 4 colours to choose from and are £12 each.

* Little Miss Sunshine is a peachy shade.


* Little Miss Chatterbox is a soft greige. * Little Miss Naughty is a pastel purple. * Little Miss Splendid is a minty green.
Whic Little Miss are you? I really like them all but I really like the look of Little Miss Chatterbox and Little Miss Sunshine. But I would love all four!


What do you think?





1 comment:

Yu said...

I love the look of all of them! :) But Little Miss Naughty and Little Miss Splendid seem to be the ones I don't have similar colours of :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...