Wednesday 27 July 2011

Bourjois Rose D'Or

Shockingly this is my very first Bourjois Blush. It's not that I've never wanted to try them, but I have to admit until recently Bourjois has just not been a brand I ever looked at. For a drugstore brand it's at the top end price wise - and that's definitely put me off in the past.

The little round pot blushers cost £7.49 and it's around £10 for foundations.

I eventually decide to give the blushers a go when Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer, as I really wanted to try the Healthy Mix foundation and thought it was a great chance to try the blusher.

I instantly went for Rose D'Or as it looked perfect for me and I've seen it about on other blogs and it looked great.

It's a gorgeous shade of pink, with the perfect amount of shimmer to it without having a disco ball feel.

I love the packaging as well - so pretty and practical with the little mirror. It comes with a little curved brush as well, but I wasn't to keen on it really and don't use it - and then I couldn't find it when it came to photographing it.

Now as you can see in the picture below, I've had a problem with my little pot.....

the blusher pan's fallen out.

The bottom of the pan is quite sticky so it is managing to stay in but I'm so disappointed, especially for the price. The hubbie's picking up some superglue for me to stick it back in.

Despite this I still love the blusher and it sits perfectly on my skin.

It gives me a lovely glow to my cheeks and really perks up my day to day makeup.


So despite the pan coming out I really do love the little blush.

Anybody else had any problems with the pan's coming out?

Any other Bourjois blushers I should check out?

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

It looks gorgeous on you!!! & I'm loving the packaging, too bad it came out!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely (Welsh) rose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...