Tuesday 16 November 2010

Rimmel Moisture Renew in Vintage Pink

I have been on a hunt for a darker shade of lippy at the moment as all I seem to wear are pale colours, for example MAC Plink!, MAC Politely Pink, Bourjois Sweet Kiss Shine or just Models Own lip balm Ballet Pink. So I have wanted to branch out and try some darker colours and would really like to wear something like Kimberley Walsh in the photo below. Now with my colouring I'm not sure this is possible.So my hunt begin with Rimmel Vinatge Pink frtom the Moisture Renew Lippies. I know what your thinking it is not particularly dark.


But this is very dark for me, I thought it was best to work my way up to a darker colour.


I am not fully convinced of this colour on me but I have really been trying to love it, but I don't think I can! The colour is a little too matt or my liking (I much prefer sparkles), and even though its from the Moisture Renew lippies its a bit dry on my lips. I would need to wear it with gloss over the top! It really has a plumy tone on my lips so not sure whether to try something a bit more red/blue toned. All help would be appreciated!




Have you got a favourite dark lippie? any suggestion or me would be great!












2 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

dark lipstick always smudges too much, I tend to go for liner when i want a dark finish :)

Unknown said...

I'll give it a go, thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...