Friday 5 November 2010

NOTD Rimmel Black Cherries

Before I show you the Nail of the Day I wanted to show you my false nails! I am a nail bitter (I know the shame) so I have done the nail of the day using Nailene nails in petite. I think these personally look great on and if I use them with the Nailene Super Glue they last really well.
Today's NOTD is Rimmel lasting finishing in Black Cherries, I got from Superdrug for £2.99. The lasting finishing range is suppose to be hard wearing and chip resistant in a long lasting colour. The choice of colours are great as well!
Black Cherries is a very deep burgundy colour and I have put two coats on my nails in the picture below. The picture was taken with the flash on and really picks up the purple in the polish - I don't notice it as much in the normal light.

I got this colour as I am really liking dark nail varnish for winter, let me know what you think of the Rimmel Lasting Finish and your fav dark polish?






8 comments:

Miss War Paint (Nic) said...

I have an older version of black cherries which look more deep burgandy! Both gorgeous colours tho...I'm loving darkis too xxx

Stacey said...

Lovely colour and the nails look fab! xx

Unknown said...

I totally agree about the dark nail trend!

Leigh said...

Black Cherries is one of my all time winter faves :)

Dani B said...

Love that ring x

Unknown said...

Thank you fot the comments

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

so pretty and a great price too.

Unknown said...

It's such a great colour,I do really like rimmel polishes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...