L’s Top 10 List:
1. Lauren Conrad book (£10-£15) – Just love L.C
2. Jamie Oliver's (£10-£15)- Jamie is a great cook and a bit yummy himself!
and a bit yummy himself!
3. Urban Decay NYC Palette (£30 debenhams) – This looks a gorgeous palette.
4. Pink Louboutins- in my dreams haha, want them as my wedding shoes!!
5. Prime Time Primer (£15) – My favourite primer but running out.
6. River Island Bag - love getting a new bag for Christmas and my Birthday!
7. A Lindsey style Carrie Necklace – who doesn't love SATC
8. Perfume - one of my favourites
9. MAC lipstick in Snob
10. Sleek Bad Girl Palette
K’s Top 10 List:
1. Lauren Conrad Style (£10 - £15): I really want this book; I loved Lauren in The Hills and Laguna Beach.
2. Jamie’s 30 Minute Meals (£10 - £15): I have been watching these on C4 at 5.30pm since they started and I love cooking and so far I have wanted to make all the ones I have seen on the programme!
3. Too Faced Fairy to Go (£16): I absolutely love this palette and as I love my other Too Faced palettes and I think the colours are gorgeous in here
4. Strictly Fabulous Nail Varnish (Boots £16): I love this set of nail varnishes based on Strictly Come Dancing. You have 12 polishes spilt into 3 categories Salsa, Latin and Ballroom.
5. Ring: I would also love a big sparkly cocktail style ring, again I have seen a couple of styles I like. (River Island £14.99, Accessorize £16, Dorothy Perkins £15)
6. Riding Style Boots (Barrats £90): I really would like a pair of these for this Winter, I have seem a couple of styles I like, so hopefully I will get some soon.
7. Smashbox Wish for the Perfect Palette Gift Set (£69 Debenhams): I love the look of this and as it states on Debenhams website you could create hundreds of looks and it comes with a Get-the-Look insert as well.
8. Sparkly Shoes (currently £72 Office)– I would love some over-the-top sparkly/Jewelled shoes
9. Sewing Machine (£50 John Lewis): Firstly it is Pink! What is not to love and my mum is a trained seamstress so I can do a little bit so would love one.
10. Clutch Bag (Accessorize both £35): I have been naughty here and sneaked two in both from Accessorize but I love both J
Let us know if you've been naughty or nice this year? and What have you asked Santa for?