Saturday 27 November 2010

November Favourites

As the two of us are doing the blog we both wanted to add out November favourites so we have both only chosen 5.



L:





So this month’s favourites for me would have to be:
Snow Fairy - how can you not love the pink glittery thing that is Snow Fairy, its smells so sweet and bubblegummy! Obviously with it only coming out for Christmas, it can't help but make you feel Christmassy!! I can honestly say that this is my fav bubble bath - got 3 backups to prove it :), have to admit I'll probably pick up a few more before Christmas as well to stock up.




17 Beehive - Love Love Love this lipstick - you can actually see my full rave about it here. This has become my go to lipstick for work as it’s nice and natural but so moisturising which is key for winter.





SoftLips in French Vanilla - I just happened to find this in Superdrug, and as I'd not seen them both I thought I would give them a go! It was so worth it! It’s really moisturising, smells yummy and has worked wonders on my lips - what more needs to be said here. For a full review have a look here.





Accessorize Baked Blusher in Starlet - OMG love this blush, actually love the whole Accessorize range. Luckily and slightly weirdly, the store nearby where I work had the range out almost a month ago and I've been using the blush nearly everyday since. Colour is gorgeous - love it! Already swatched it here.





Rimmel Black Cherries - Full review here by K - after seeing K's review, just thought the colour was stunning! Love it on and been wearing it for the last 2 weeks!








Special Mentions - I thought I'd just mention a few products that I'm still loving! Obviously my Liz Earle - Cleanse and Polish and Sudocrem (so helping with dry skin and spots!).








K:








My favourites this month are:

Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Stick – I know you might laugh at having a deodorant as a fave but this is brilliant for me! Again I started to use it about a month ago as my underarms were getting dry/soar. It really helps to keep me dry and my underarms feel great....thought I do sometime spray an aerosol on as well as I like the freshness it gives you but I like the moisture from the stick.





St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting - I got this scrub after seeing Katie review on the Invigorating scrub, I will do a review shortly on the Blemish version! I use it once a week on a Sunday night and I can’t get over the difference adding this to my regime has made to my skin.





Atrixo Enriched Hand Cream (with Camomile) – I love this hand cream, it has a balm sort of feel to it and absorbs lovely. I have been putting it on every night for the last month and I have really noticed a difference! Also I just get mine from Savers and it’s a bargain.





Naked Hair Care – This is mine and L’s new favourite hair care brand, we both love it soooo much and we reviewed it here.





Collection 2000 Crystal Gloss in 9 Latte Crystal – for only £2.49 I love this colour (which isn’t a normal colour choice for me) and you can see me review here. (I feel I am becoming a slave to Collection 2000 at the moment – I really like their stuff)








I also wanted to do a special shout out to some other items Vichy 3in1 Cleanser and Vichy Toner (really clearing my skin up) and Palmers Coco Butter Lip Balm


***Eagled Eye Viewers will notice that L forgot to photograph Black Cherries and I have included it in my pictures***



3 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Great products! Thanks for sharing! I love St. Ives!

Marisa said...

The snow fairy shower gel it's really lovely (:

Stevista said...

Nice picks :) Ohhhh I wish I could get Softlips! You're so lucky.

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...