Sunday 21 November 2010

FOTN and my OOTN

I went out last night and thought I would show you what I wore and my make-up! Now don't go out too often anymore as I have a little one and I work a Friday night.

First my FOTN


Face:

Avon Shimmer Swirl

Collection 2000 Naturally Radiant Foundation in Vanilla

Benefit Erase paste in Fair

Lily Lolo Blush Away (for red marks)

Benefit Benetint

Collection 2000 Bronzer


Eye:

Urban Decay Eye Primer

Accessorize Eyeshadow Rock Star Hot Smudge in Back Stage

Eyeko Magic eyeliner with Accessorize palette for eye liner

Famous Shimmer shade 2 eyeshadow as highlighter

Collection 2000 Mascara in Brown

Lips:

Mac Plink!


My Shoes were from Dorothy Perkins on offer for £25 (currently 30% till tonight), love them!



NOTN was Misguided in Misfits and I applied 2 coats (I'm wearing with False nails)



My finished outfit,


Dress: H&M £12.99

Leggings: Select

Necklace: Accessorize


Thanks


10 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

love the touch of red on your outfit!

Georgia said...

You look great! The shoes look great aswell. Love it :) xxxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments! I lived the shoes such a nice shade of red and I'm loving all the suedette shoes at the mo

Lyuba-chan said...

Love the shoes! :)

Dani B said...

Ooooooo lovely!!!!

Unknown said...

A very nice, clean look! I love love LOVELOVELOVE the shoes. OMG. BEAUTIFUL

Caz said...

I have that dress - I love the lace detail on the shoulders :)
xxx

Sarah said...

cute outfit! the blush color is great on you!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Your face looks beautifully natural and flawless.

Unknown said...

Thanks for comments
@Widdlesh - I just loved the colour of the shoes, and so cheap from Dorothy Perkins
@Caz - the dress is such a bargain! I've got soooo much use out of it!
@jadore - thank you
@FunnyFaceBeauty - that's the lily lolo Blush Away that's hidden my marks and flaws

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...