Monday 8 November 2010

Too Faced Glamourland

So the other day I was having a nosey at the beauty goodies on ASOS Beauty and was really have to fight the urge to buy any off there! I was looking for inspiration for some Christmas presents and items for my Christmas wish list! Whilst looking I stumbled upon the Too Faced Glamourland Holiday range,
I really want something from this range I think they are soooo pretty. I have since seen them in my local Boots store in Milton Keynes and they look gorgeous in person as well.

Sometimes I feel Too Faced is overshadowed by Urban Decay, but I have to say that I prefer their products. I currently have two palettes from previous ranges The Quickie Chronicles in The Cupcake and The Bathing Beauty. I use my The Cupcake a lot as I love the blusher, taupe eyeshadow and peach/pink lipsticks. The Palette includes a soft pink-rose cheek color; lip colors in cotton candy pink, and pink/peach shimmer; eye shadow in medium taupe, neutral rose shimmer, and beige shimmer; plus double-ended lip and eye applicators.

The Bathing Beauty Palette includes three eye shadows in teal, champagne, and pink shimmers; four lip colors in champagne shimmer, golden pink shimmer, pink, and bronze shimmer; and a cheek color in peach, plus a double-ended brush and shadow applicators.

I don’t use this one really – the colours just aren’t great for all year round for me, but I do like the lipsticks.


The set I really like from the Glamourland range is Glamour Fairy to Go Edition as I think it seems like a good price (retails at around £16). It contains eight long-wearing shadows, one silky lip gloss, a best-selling bronzer and soft sheer blush.

Let us know what you think? And what is on your Christmas list?







3 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

The two faced shadow looks gorgeous :)
I'm just wanting the UD nacked palette - I'm a neutral girl at heart x

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I want the Naked Palette too.

Unknown said...

Thanks for comments :) The naked palette is gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...