Wednesday 17 November 2010

New Love - Softlips

So the after our post on Lip Balm Love! Someone asked what were our favourites and even though this wasn't included in the original post, this is my current favourite.



I found it in Superdrug the other day and I love it! Its the usual twist up stick balm, its goes on nice and smooth and instantly my lips feel better. And weirdly for me I actually love the smell. -its French Vanilla and very yummy!!



Now as you can see in the picture its not biggest of balms and the tub is very thin, but its the perfect size for putting on.

and to make things even better its got SPF 20, which even though its cold its still good to be wearing for protection on them cold clear days! So for £1.79 from Superdrug I really recommend checking them out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i need this in my life!

Sara said...

WOW! this lip balm looks awesome :) must get it

BeautyH2T said...

Ahhh I am so glad the love for these is spreading, my boyf works making these and I have millions, if you want me to send you some spares email me your address xx

LatBeautyAddict said...

@KirstyT & @Sara.H - its one of the best balms I've tried! Love it x

@BeautyH2T - Oh that would be great! I love the one I've got - its amazing. Sent you an email thank you :) x

Kristie said...

This looks good. I hope they sell it in the US as well. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...