Tuesday 7 June 2011

Afternoon tea and a Wedding...

I got married on Saturday - scary! I'm now a Mrs and couldn't be any happier. It's very strange but in a good way.








It was an amazing day, everything went perfectly and the weather was gorgeous. Especially after the horrible month we've just had.








We planned our wedding on a very small budget, so we did an awful lot ourselves - well me really lol. I wanted to have a Afternoon Tea feel to the reception with vintage tea cups and lots of cakes. We collected tea cups from charity shops and car boots for around 18 months and decided to give these away as favours with tea bags. I found an amazing way to wrap the tea bags so they looked like flowers from Martha Stewart's website.








I was also crazy enough to make a mini 3 tier cake, along with 80 cupcakes. And my bridesmaid bouquets.








So after months of planning, and spending




hours making things and being covered in glue - the whole day went very quickly.








So anyway I just wanted to share a few of the pics with everyone.
















































































Just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my hubbie!




(our photographer on the day was Chris Holden from Memories by Victoria Holden - cannot recomment highly enough! We actually had 2 photographers on the day which was great for the natural shots that I really wanted. They're very reasonable - packages at £495-00 which includes an album and a disk of all your photos. They're based in the Warrington and will attend most of the North West and North Wales - I'll put a few more pictures up from them later once I've had our full disk through)







10 comments:

Rosalina said...

Congratulation to you!♥ I wish you all the best!♥ And you have awesome weddings! I love vintage tea cups and your 3 tie cake is amazing! I like your 80(!) cupcakes.
P.S. Your wedding dress is really beautiful and I like your hair!

♥♥♥

kali said...

Aww you look beautiful! Everything is so gorgeous. Great job! <33

Ashley Tiernan said...

Congrats you looked amazing and your cupcakes looked so cute!! I am happy you had a great day. :)

Aseya said...

Wow everything looked amazing!! It didn't look like you were on a small budget at ALL!! And you guys look adorable! I love your hair!

*Starsglittermagic* said...

congratulations!!! you look stunning =) xx

pritrica said...

Congratulations, it all looks lovely and you look beautiful. x

*Zoe* said...

You look stunning. I love the idea of the teacups as favours.
Looks like you had a perfect day - congratulations x

Makeup and Mutts said...

Beautiful photos! The cake looks yummy!

luxiehoney said...

so adorable! Congratulations, I hope you're very happy :) xxx

http://luxiehoney-pandemonium.blogspot.com

Eden-Avalon said...

Aaaah! You're a gorgeous bride he's a lucky guy! Imitating bond anyone? Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...