Sunday 26 June 2011

Round-up of the Week

Hey,






How is everyone? We hope you have been able to enjoy this gorgeous hot day! That's summer over with for now isn't it!






I have had my Mum come and stay this weekend, it was a lovely treat for the little one and I got my birthday present off my mum (its L and mines birthday next weekend). We also enjoyed a lovely cheese and wine evening last night while trying to watch the film Zodiac...but none of us managed till the end we were too tired. Then we have spent the day watching the Formula One and then the little one had a play in the paddling pool...so all in all a lovely weekend.


L has mainly been getting back on track after the wedding and she has been working on our Mum's birthday present and plans!




This week on the Blog:






We hope you have had a glorious sunny Sunday as well and that you have a great week ahead!



Thanks






P.S. What do you think of the new header and blog layout?



Image from www.weheartit.com





1 comment:

Makeup and Mutts said...

I have to say, I prefer the old layout! I do like the new on though, it's cute, but def prefer old :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...