Wednesday 1 June 2011

Max Factor Cream Blusher


I wanted to share with you one of my new loves. After watching a Lisa Eldridge bridal makeup video, I saw her using this and had to give it a go.

Its a Max Factor Miracle Touch blusher in Soft Pink.


Now I picked mine up in Superdrug for £4.99, usually £6.99, which is why it looks horrible. For some reason Superdrug had wrapped lots of sellotape around the product.

But despite this I love the blush. It blends it very easily and you only need a little to get a good colour. I tend to apply it with ELF stipple brush, but its easy to use with your fingers.


Even though its described as Soft Pink, I do think it has a bit of a peachy pink tone to it.

It definitely helps you achieve a rose glow and leaves the skin looking dewy and natural.

Love it!

I now Want Need to try more cream blushes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...