Monday 20 June 2011

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair

Hey,

I had actually kept spotting this across numerous blogs I follow and thought for the price I would give it a go. This retails at £4.99 and comes in 4 shades Fair, Light, Medium, Dark. you can see more about this on at Collection 2000 I picked mine up in Fair 01 and as you can see mine is quite well used.
What Collection 2000 say about this:
'Ultimate wear concealer conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours. Oil free. Transfer proof and water resistant fir full and long lasting coverage. Provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin for every waking hour.'

I have to say that for a budget highstreet concealer this is worth the hype! The positives for me are:


  • Price - £4.99 is great.

  • Coverage - I mainly use this under my eyes and it covers my horrible dark circles.

  • Applicator - I like the little applicator as I can just swipe and then blend under my eye.

  • Staying Power - I don't feel it lasts 16 hours but I get a good 10 hours out of it.

The Negatives:



  • Choice of shades - though fair is the perfect shade for me, there is only 4 shades to choose between not great!

  • I didn't like how all the writing came off the packaging.

I have enjoyed using this product and its nice to get a concealer that isn't orange toned on me. Finding the right shade of concealer for me is as hard as finding the right shade of foundation - but this is good if not an exact match. Though it has a good coverage it doesn't go all clumpy or stick to any dry patches too badly.


I'd certainly buy this again. Have you tried it? Whats your favourite highstreet concealer?


Thanks







6 comments:

Sheefa F said...

Glad you liked it! I love this one too :) I wish they had more yellow-salmon shades though.

Shifa
x

Unknown said...

this is my fav concealer! i've gone through about so many tubes of this, and will carry on repurchasing! x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments!

Such a good concealer for the money!

Makeup and Mutts said...

Thanks for the review! Loads of people have recommended this to me!! :)

Unknown said...

I love this concealer, like you I saw it on lots of blogs, I no longer spend £18 on my Estee Lauder concealer. Jude xx @jadlgw

Unknown said...

@Jude & @Vintage Makeup - its is certainly abaargain find, they coverage is amazing for the price.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...