Wednesday 8 June 2011

LOTD - Autumn Sunset

Hey,




Don't you love it when you find a product that you really like and its a BARGAIN! That one of my favourite things. Todays bargain is a lovely lippy from Boots Natural Collection.






The lippy in question is from the Sheer Natural Range called Autumn Sunset and retails at £1.99, you can see more about them at www.boots.com .



It creates a 'my lips but better look' which I love, it applies and feels like a lip balm on the lips which is great. As the name of the lipstick suggests this is a sheer finish sso the colour pay-off isn't much but its enough for me. I like a lippy I can just apply whenever and wherever I want!





The shade itself is a nude pinky/brown and does have a tiny, tiny amount of gold shimmer to it. This has become a handbag stable for me.


Have you tried any of the Natural Collection lipsticks?




Thanks
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...