Thursday 23 June 2011

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion


I was kindly sent this through to try out just before my wedding. Which I have to say was perfect. Seriously planning a wedding is beyond stressful - so wasn't even getting more than about 5 or 6 hours sleep a night and even less on the run up to the day.



Firstly, as with all Liz Earle products it contains naturally active ingredients. In this case cornflower, witch hazel and organic aloe vera. It's described as 'a gentle herbal lotion to soothe and refresh tired, puffy eyes and remove light eye make-up. Naturally active ingredients soothe and revitalise tired eyes'

Directions:
  • Apply to cotton pad (apologises I'm out and had to use kitchen roll for the pic)
  • Sweep over eyelids and lashes to clean and wake up your eyes
  • For revitalising, leave the pads on both eyes for around 5 to 10 minutes and relax.
I quickly sweep this over both eyes each morning and it really does help with my horrible sore and tired eyes. It doesn't seem to matter what time I go to bed, I still wake up with a slight soreness to my eyes - they're just very sensitive. However this seems to take away that initial feeling and just makes you feel much more awake.

I also like to use it for the longer period as recommended. It's great if you have a bit of extra time, just to lie back and relax with the cotton pads on. Actually did this on the morning of my wedding with my mum!

I'd highly recommend this for anyone who suffer from sore, sensitive and tired eyes.

r.r.p £9.70 for 150ml.

1 comment:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Very interesting product, I've never seen anything like this, but it sounds nice :) Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...