Sunday 19 June 2011

Dove and Nails Inc

Hey,

Just an FYI for you all, I know you've probably already seen this around the blogosphere! But Dove are currently running an offer with Nails Inc, if you purchase any two Dove Deodorants (Roll On RRP £2.24, Aerosol RRP £3.20). You can choose either Havana (creamy pale pink) or Copacabana (vibrant coral) as a freebie (these are worth £11). This offer is running the 15th June to the 12th July at Boots!

Not to miss out on a freebie I popped along to my local Boots today and treated myself to Copacabana.
It is such a bright summer shade and I only applied one coat for the swatch below - I love a one coat polish.

Will you be tempted? What shade do you fancy?


Thanks




4 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

That looks lovely! I really like the shade you got :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, its a good summer colour

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I got the Copacobana too. Put it on Thursady morning and it's just started chipping (without top coat), which is good. I really like the colour, I was trying clothes all w-e long but always watching if it was any good with my polish!

Carly said...

i like both of the colours :)x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...