Wednesday 29 June 2011

Too Faced Glamour to Go


Hey,


I just wanted to show you all a little palette I have from Too Faced, my Mum got me this for Christmas as I kept saying how much I liked it! The Palette is one of Too Faced Glamour to Go Kits from the Fairy Edition. Firstly how cute is the packaging!!!! This was around £16.00 and currently you can get it from Boots 'When its gone its gone' section for £11.00.

The Kit includes:


  • 8 Eye Shadows

  • Bronzer in Sun Bunny

  • Blush in La Vie en Rose

  • Lip Gloss in Pretty in Pink.

You can see swatches below:Eyeshadows are swatched left to right and top row first Pink, Champagne Sparkle, Matt Brown, Peach Pink Shimmer, London Calling, Golden Black, Warm Gold and Vintage Blue. As you can see the colour pay off is hit and miss really from the eight eyeshadows. My favourites are Champagne Sparkle, Pink Peach Sparkle, London Calling and Golden Black.


But the colour pay off from the bronzer and the blusher are much better, I even like the how the lipgloss comes out on me.Left to right La Vie en Rose, Pretty-in-Pink, and Sun Bunny, I have started to use all three of these a lot more recently. I actually really like all three against my skin tone. For some the gloss might be too pale on the lips, but I am fair skinned I like how it comes out!


I really like this palette even though some of the eyeshadows aren't great and I have just noticed a Too Faced item on www.Argos.co.uk of all places reduced so I might take a look.


Did anyone else get any of the Fairy Edition Too Faced Palettes?




3 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

I don't own any of their to go palettes, but I've been eyeing them! Great swatches :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment!

It's such a cute looking product as are most Too Faced items.they make lovely gifts! Ebay is always a good place to look for the palettes to give one a go at a reasonable price

Gaby Fauchon said...

La Vie en Rose looks gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...