Saturday 11 June 2011

May Favourites

K's Favourites:






Witch Skin Clearing Primer: This has been wonderful for my skin! I have been needing to use a primer for a while and after seeing all the great review about this I decided to give it ago. I am prone to breakouts and luckily this has helped clear and near enough stop them. I got mine from Boots for £6.99, review to come soon.





Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner:Both myself and L love this product and it is still a favourite of mine again this month, see review here.





Soap & Glory Off Your Face Wipes: These have now become a staple I'm my facial routine, you can get them for about £4.05 from Boots and ASOS. They make taking my make-up off quick and easy! Full review to come soon.





E.L.F Blusher Flushed: I have only had this since Friday but I love it! These blushers retail for £1.50 and mine is called flushed. The packaging isn't great to open but the blusher is really pigmented, you hardly have to apply any for a great colour pay off. Full review soon.





Natural Collection in Autumn Sunset: This has become a handbag staple for me and I've only had it for about 2 weeks, you can see review here.





Lush Colour Supplement in Jackie Oats: My last favourite is from Lush and is one of there Colour Supplements. You can use these on their own or mixed with your own foundation or moisturiser. The colour is prefect for me and these retail at around £7.50. Full review to come soon.






L-R: Natural Collection in Autumn Sunset, E.L.F Blusher in Flushed and Lush Colour Supplement in Jackie Oats.



L's favourites:


I've actually had a negative month really with skincare, makeup, everything! Ok slight exaggeration. But I think that with the Wedding stress etc I just found that I wasn't really liking any of my products. On the actual day I was happy with the way my makeup turned out but it was the build up to that point. I'd been suffering from lots of breakouts, along with lots of dry skin and it just wouldn't go no matter what I used. I couldn't really find a single product I loved.


I hope other people have had better luck.


What has been your favourites?


3 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

I want to try the Soap & Glory Off Your Face Wipes, but they stopped selling S&G in the US, and it wont be sold here again until September! :(

Also L, I know what you mean, haven't had much luck lately with skincare or makeup!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment.
Thats a long wait for Soap & Glory to come back!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about those colour supplements from Lush so I can't wait to read your review!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...