As you maybe aware on her both myself and L quite like Accessorize make-up, and find it value for money. We have both featured some other items from their range previously on here:
- Accessorize Blusher in Golden Sands.
- Accessorize nail polish in Fudge.
- Accessorize nail polish in Magical Mocha.
- Accessorize nail polish in Storm and Idol, and eyeshadow in Hot Smudge.
- Accessorize Blusher in Starlet, Nail polish in Storm and Eyeshadow in Break-up.
Today I am featuring a lipgloss I picked up from the range, its called Diamond Lipgloss in Magical. The gloss itself is a pick shade with gold shimmer running through it.These lipglosses retail at £4.00 and comes in around 10 shades, you can see more here at Superdrug. Again as with the other Accessorize products the packaging is nice and the lipgloss is non-sticky with a sort of Ice cream float smell to it! I quite like the lipgloss and I am tempted (for £4.00) to pick up a couple of other colours (Temptation, Crush, Divine, Mysterious).
Have you tried anything from the Accessorie range? What are your favourite products or what would you like to try?