Tuesday 10 May 2011

Shipwrecked with a bit of Witchcraft thrown in....

Today I have another NOTD featuring George at Asda nail polishes. I have recently become more and more addicted to nail polish and George has become one of my obsessions as well. The polishes are priced at £1.75, which is a great price, their colour choice is fantastic, I like how they apply and how they last. They may not be the greatest ever polish in the world but I find them value for money. I don't mind a little tip wear when I have only paid £1.75, though I mainly tend to wear my George colours on my toes.

Today's NOTD features a new shade called Shipwrecked, a lovely turquoise/green shade, and Whitchcraft, a grey shade.



Out of the two shipwrecked in my favourite, I don't actually seem to own a shade like this, the closet I have a shimmery. I can't wait to use this more in the summer. I have applied 2 coats of each and as with my other George colours I am happy with the finish.



As I mentioned George nail polishes have become a bit of an obsession for me at the moment. I can't help but have a noisy at the make-up stand when I pop into my local Asda. They have some lovely bright shades available at the moment as well that I want to pick up. The other colours I have at the moment are Frost Bite, Venom, Mysterious, Deceit, Shock and Twister.



Have you tried any George make-up or nail polish? Do you have a favourite shade?







Thanks

2 comments:

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I haven't tried these yet, because I cannot find them in my ASDA, they only sell gift kits.

The colours are really lovely though :)

Makeup and Mutts said...

Congrats on reaching 800 followers! :)

I don't know if they do George makeup here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...