Wednesday 18 May 2011

Whats in my bag....

So I was rummaging around in the bottomless pit of my handbag for something the other day and I thought to myself - OMG there is far to much in here! I can't believe cart this around on a daily basis and usually have my lunch box in there as well.


So on that note, I though I would share with you what I found in my handbag - I skipped taking a photo of the approx 20 receipts I found!



I have the obvious purse, keys and phone. On top of this I have nail polish remover pads, Superdrugs shine control sheets, mini Insette hairspray with a hair band, Palmers lip butter, paracetamol, chewing gum, compact mirror and a cupcake pencil case full of lip glosses and
lip sticks.

I think the worst thing I cart around is the pencil cake. Seriously do I really need that many glosses and lipsticks. I'm so indecisive its unbelievable.

Does anyone else think they carry about too much?






4 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

Not at all a girl can never have too much lip gloss.

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I try no to carry much, so I usually have two glosses/lipstick, hand cream, tissues, pen and purse. But I always feel like some random bits got there and that annoys me!

Stacey said...

I empty my bag out after a couple of weeks and have so much crap in it, same as you loads of lipglosses and receipts! lol x

Makeup and Mutts said...

I don't usually carry makeup with me! Your makeup bag is so cute though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...