Wednesday 4 May 2011

April Favourites




We can't believe it is already May, where has this year gone!!!

We are a little bit late doing our monthly favourites but here they are for you:

Here are K's favourites:

Tigi Bed Head Some Like it Hot Shampoo - I picked this up a couple of weeks ago as I was looking for a new Shampoo that was good for heat and humidity and sulfate-free. I was lucky as this matched all three but Bedhead seems to have been discontinued as Tigi are selling off most of these lines so I'll have to stock up as I also like Control Freak. I got mine for £4.99 for 250ml from Tk Maxx but you can get it here.

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner - L has previously reviewed this on the blog and I have to say I LOVE IT!!. Its not a bad price, lasts well as you don't need to use much, it has a nice smell and my skin enjoys using it. Check out L's review here. £6.75 for 250ml from Lush.

Soap & Glory Off Your Face Wipes - I got these in the Pink Big Tote Bag that was released in Boots on offer before Christmas. I hadn't really used them so decided to try them and I have now actually finished the packet I like them that much. They are 3 in 1 wipes for Cleansing, Toning and Smoothing, I use them in the week when I am in a rush. They so far haven't upset my skin which is a miracle! You can get them in Boots for £4.09.

Barry M Pink Flamingo - This is my new summer colour I love using it, it's bright and fun. You can see my NOTD featuring it here and I got it £2.99 from Barry M.

E.L.F Dessert Haze - This is another favourite of mine at the moment, it is the prefect work nail colour and a bargain at £1.50, see my swatch here.

Clinique Moisture Surge - I got this free with Glamour magazine, I actually went back and brought more of the magazine so I have a stash as this has been great for my skin. My break-outs and dry skin have both have cleared up recently thanks to this moisturiser. I have also just picked up the new Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser which I will do a post on shortly. £30 for 50ml.

Lily Lolo Blush Away - Both myself and L love this product, I use mine everyday in my make-up routine. Its a matte green concealer powder that helps to disguise redness, you can see L's review here.

Johnson's Baby 2 in 1 Bubble Bath & Wash - This is actually a family favourite, I really need to do a post on some of the products we like using on my little girl Livvie. My whole family has been using this as its soap free, paraben free, dye free and has a gorgeous fruity smell. This is £2.99 for 500ml from Tesco's and other retailers.


L's favourites:





Germolene - very basic favourite, but great for dealing with breakouts. I only apply in the evening or otherwise I'm left with a nice antiseptic smell!



Sudocrem - another basic, but really been working wonders this month for breakouts, dry skin and general help with my skin. I've been a bit lazy taking my makeup off at night and its really messed with my whole face, but this is slowly bringing it back to normal.



Superdrugs Conditioning Cuticle Cream - firstly this is more of a balm than a cream, but other than that I really love this stuff. Very cheap - about £1.50 and it does exactly what you want it to do.



Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation - I picked this up before Christmas and loved it, but I'd stopped using it recently. However re-discovered this a couple of weeks ago and loving it again. Just sits very well on my skin and is the perfect match in Alabaster.



Accessorize Highlighter - For £7.00 I thought I would give it a go. I only apply a little on top of my cheekbones but its been great. I haven't gone a day without it since. Will do a proper review soon.



What have you been loving this month?

Thanks













2 comments:

Georgia said...

Love that barry M polish, its so summery and bright. I have been wearing a red-coral for weeks now. Its a bit darker than I would like though.

xxx

Makeup and Mutts said...

Great faves, both of you!

I've been wanting the E.L.F Dessert Haze for ages.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...