Thursday 12 May 2011

Possible wedding nail polish...

Orly Nail Polish in Je T'aime




It's a lovely pale pink and perfect for a wedding polish. It's part of the Petite French range and I picked it up from Boots for £5.00 for a 5ml bottle.



It took 3 coats and it still wasn't fully opaque which I kinda liked but I just wasn't sure about the end colour. It's very pretty but just not really me. I'm not great with pale pinks.


This is my first Orly polish and I was impressed with the finish, which was nice and streak free which is great especially as it's not opaque.


Overall its a nice polish, just not for me. I'm still on the search for a wedding day polish!




1 comment:

Makeup and Mutts said...

That is so pretty! I find it a little weird as it looks sheer but kind of opaque as well? If that makes sense.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...