Tuesday 1 November 2011

Toner Love

Today I wanted to show you some toners I've trying out over the last few weeks.



I've recently moved back to North Wales after 10 years up in Lancaster - how old does that make me sound! (I went up for Uni and stayed). Anyway once back I realised that I could no longer easily get hold of my most loved toner - Lush's Breath of Fresh Air as they are no Lush's locally.



I can go to Chester but it's not something we do regularly. So with that in mind I had to try and find a nice natural (if possible) replacement. I couldn't really decide in Boots so I went with the Nivea Pure & Gentle Cleansing Toner and Botanics Rosewater Toner.

Botanics,



Nivea,



Both are great and my face always feels refreshed after using either of them. I've also noticed that it didn't make much of a difference to my skin if I alternated between these in the week. Which is a bonus!

I find that they're both ok for removing any makeup residue thats left but if I'm honest the Botanics Rosewater toner does do a bit of a better job.

Overall they're both gear toners to use especially if you don't want to spend a fortune or have sensitive skin. But if I'm honest I'll be picking up a Breath of Fresh Air as soon as I get a chance. Can't fully describe why, but I just happier with my whole complexion when I use it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love organic cosmetics. think i will try the rosewater toner thx :)
Sayuri

http://beautyholic-sayuri.blogspot.com

prettyaspeaches said...

Ooo I had no idea Nivea made a toner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...