Sunday 6 November 2011

A year of Blogging...

It has been a whole year since I started helping L with the Blog. L had been running the blog since April but by around October she was very busy in work so wasn't able to post as often. As I am also shopping and product obsessed I started helping and its been a fantastic year.
Its amazing how many people like to read our ramble about products and life. I have also been able to attend some amazing events with different beauty companies etc. Its been amazing.

My very first post was actually on my Wedding FOTD and this was posted back on the 2nd Nov.

I would like to Thank L for letting me help out and hopefully we can continue to grow.

Thank You




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!!!!

peripatetic33 said...

happy one year

Carrie said...

Happy One Year Anniversary! It's a great feeling knowing that you've been blogging for a year now. It's such an accomplishment because along that one year, there were times where you felt like deleting and giving it up. But be proud of yourself because you kept it going. :D CONGRATS!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...