Tuesday 15 November 2011

Champney's Town & City

A couple of week's back I had the pleasure of attending the new Champney's Day & City Spa in Milton Keynes, the Spa is actually inside Boots in the Centre:mk. As Champney's say,
'Champneys Day Spa in Milton Keynes provides luxury treatment rooms and pampering therapies, as well as those everyday beauty must-haves such as manicures, pedicures and St Tropez tanning treatments. For a little home spa pampering they are also the perfect place to shop - you'll find the Champneys Spa Collection, a range of pampering spa products and gifts.'

I had the opportunity to try out a facial at the new Spa. I knew they had been working on building the Champney Day Spa in Boots but I thought it would be quite small. Well I was pleasantly surprised.

The site has 5 treatments rooms (which are a good size), a brow bar, a St Tropez room as well as pedicure and manicure bays. The room I had my facial in is below.





The facial was lovely and the products used smelt amazing. I was soooo relaxed I could have quite easily nodded off. Here is my skin the morning after the facial, I thought my skin looked great afterwards and I received some comments in work which was nice.

I was also able to take a friend with me as L was unable to attend. My friend Rachel decided to try Reflexology and enjoyed the experience. Rachel had also commented on the size of her room, the spa is like the Tardis.


We were both pleasantly surprised by the size of the Spa and the treatments available. I would certainly look to go back there and Rachel is already looking to book her Mum in. I am tempted to go and try out a pedicure especially with the discount running still this week.


It is great having such a luxurious spa so close to work making it very convenient to just pop along. I have to say the staff were also all so lovely at the spa.


Champney's also run regular events at these sites offering mini workshops, goody bags, discounts and mini treatments. You can keep up with upcoming events here.


The Milton Keynes Day Spa is currently offering 50% off treatments until the 20th November.


Have you been to a Champney's Day & City Spa?





Thanks







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...