Wednesday 23 November 2011

More Dr Bonner

I mentioned Dr Bonner 18 in 1 Magic soap a couple of week's ago, you can see the post here. This is just a little update post for you, I have tried a another flavour from the range called Hemp Rose which is lovely and floral.

I actually really like these liquid soaps so far, they remove all traces of make-up off my hands, are sensitive enough for the little one and leave my hands soft. Whats not to like?


The range is now going to be stocked at Topshop Oxford Circus so word seems to be spreading for Dr Bonner. The products are priced at £4.99 per 236ml bottle and are available in Lavender, Citrus, Almond, Peppermint, and Rose at Topshop Oxford Circus.


Find out more about Dr Bonner here.


Thanks




















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...