Saturday 12 November 2011

Superdug Gift Offer...

Well I though I would let you know about an offer I spotted whilst out Christmas shopping this morning. When I popped into Superdrug I noticed this gift set on offer for £9.99 half price.
The set is called Accessorize Ultimate Collection and should cost £19.99, everything looked like is was full price. I only had a quick look at it in store but the set looks like it includes:
3 Eyeshadows
Highlighter
Primer
Blusher? (sorry Superdrug don't tell you on their website)
Mascara
Not sure what the white tub is sorry.

If you've not tried Accessorize make-up before this would be a great set to pick up as the eyeshadows are £4, the highlighter is £7, Mascara £5, and Primer is £9. So its seems a great value set for £9.99. This offer is on until Midnight Monday 14th November.

Thank You


2 comments:

RocoLondon said...

Thank you! x

Demonicsmurfette said...

Yay! Cheers for the heads up. I wanted to buy this anyway. Love posts like this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...