How has everyone's week?
L has been busy with work and then popping down to stay with me so we could pop into London.
I have had a busy week as well this week. Between work and my little one not being very well, and then popping to London with L. But it was nice to see L for the night.
We took a trip into London to the Avon Party Bus and then we popped and had lunch at Wahaca in Soho. But as the little one wasn't well we left London early to get her to the Doctors but not before L managed to go to the Hummingbird Bakery for cupcakes.
This week on the blog:
- K reviewed the Heaven & Earth Palette.
- Champney's Day Spa in Milton Keynes.
- K showed you outfit ideas for her Christmas Party.
- L reviewed Good Things Purifying Cleanser.
- K showed you a new Dry Shampoo.
- We had this week Beauty Blog Link Love.
- We had this week's Boots Gift of Week.